Our Oklahoma City BURG partnered with Turner Construction to accommodate a multitude of structural design changes on the OU Bet Tower. This included the addition of 164 cubic yards of concrete, 241 tons of rebar, and 16 transfer beams. Many of these changes occurred while the project progressed with minimal impact to the original schedule. It was this collaboration that lead Turner to honor our Oklahoma City OU Medical Bed Tower team with their Award of Excellence.
Final Project Stats:
- Worked 263 days with 201,520 manhours
- 237,863 square feet in L1-L4 pan slabs
- 175,370 square feet in L5-L9 flat slabs
- 26,610 cubic yards of concrete
- 2,910 tons of rebar
- 1,480 tons of rebar in 62 days in L5-L9 slabs